4 Tea bags
1/2 cup sugar (or as per taste)
2 cu[s boiling water
10 fresh mint leaves
2 cups of ice water
3 lemons, juice of
5 tbsp pineapple juice/ chopped or 15o g fresh pineapple (pulp chopped)
1. Place tea bags and bring to boil.
2. Add 2 cups of boiling water.
3. Add fresh mint leaves.
4. After 10 minutes remove tea bags and mint leaves.
5. Add sugar.
6. If you are using fresh pineapple, blend with food processor the pineapple together with iced water. If you prefer, filter juice.
7.If you are using pineapple juice. Simply add pineapple juice and water to tea.
8. Add lemon juice, stir and refrigerate.