For all the M & M lovers, here is the unique combo of M & Ms and Cookies. Presenting M & M Cookies…
2 cups Plain Flour
1 tbsp Cornflour
3/4 tsp Salt
1 tsp Baking Soda
3/4 cup of Softened Butter
1/2 cup of Sugar
3/4 cup of Brown Sugar
1 large Egg
1 tsp Vanilla Essence
3/4 cup of M & Ms
1. Put flour, cornflour, salt and baking soda in a bowl. Mix them together.
2. In a bowl cream butter, white sugar and brown sugar on medium for 2-3 minutes to make it fluffy.
3. Turn on low speed, add egg, vanilla essence. Now again turn to medium for 20 seconds or so.
4. Now go back to low. Get the dry ingredients and pour in little by little. Churn it till we get consistency of a dough.
5. Now add M & Ms. Save few for garnishing later. Mix them in dough with hand or spoon.
6. Now line your baking tray with parchment or butter paper. Preheat the oven at 190 degrees.
7. Roll the dough in balls of any size you like. Now just flatten a little bit with spoon. Now push the extra M & Ms on top.
8. Put tray into the oven. It should approximately take 12 – 15 minutes. But keep checking in between until done.
9. Once done, take out from oven and let it cool completely.
10. Now just enjoy eating them.