I went to The Haven International Coffee House, SEctor 72, Noida on 19th April 2018. Ambience was amazing. Once you enter this place it gives a feel of being welcomed. This cafe is one of it’s kind where everything is brewed fresh on daily basis. We ordered few things and they were really very nice and reasonably priced.
1. Lime Mint Tea: It is a unique blend of brewed speciality Black Tea (loose leaf) infused with Mint Tea, Ice and Lime Juice. It gave a beautiful brewed golden colour which I could not resist tasting it. The strong flavour of tea, mint, lime juice is just apt and vey well balanced.
2. Red Bicycle Caramel Frappe: This frappe is a unique combination of freshly brewed Indian coffee beans (sourced from Chikmanglur) , in house syrup (made by infusing cinnamon, honey, vanilla and nutmeg), ice cream and ice. The flavours of spices are amazing when combined with coffee. It perfect for people who enjoy spices like nutmeg and cinnamon. So basically it is the burst of flavours.
3. Caramel Mocha Frappe: Those who love Caramel, Chocolate and Coffee, this frappe is for you. Freshly brewed Indian coffee beans, blended with caramel syrup, ice cream, chocolate syrup and ice definitely is a must try. This frappe is garnished with an caramel syrup on top making it appetising. Perfect balance of all the flavours.
4. Mocha Frappe: Freshly brewed indian coffee beans paired with chocolate syrup, ice cream and coffee is nice. Garnished with Chocolate syrup is pleasing to your eyes. Well blended frappe.
5. Paneer Pesto Sandwich: Freshly baked bread with Pesto sauce, Tomatoes, Lettuce and Paneer. F Pesto Sauce consisting of olive oil, basil, almonds and garlic is amazing. The flavour of each ingredient is distinct yet blended well. Fresh pesto sauce is made as per order. The quantity of the sandwich is perfect for 2-3 people.