Enjoy the Vanilla Cookies anytime during the day be it tea time or when your tummy growls for some snack.
1/2 tsp Vanilla essence
175g Refined Flour
125 g Butter
100g Castor Sugar
White of 2 eggs
10-15 Almonds, slivered
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degree Celsius
2. Cream the butter and castor sugar with an electric beater in a bowl.
3. Add egg whites and beat again. Add vanilla essence and continue to cream.
4. Fold in refined flour and mix well. Scrape the sides with spatula and mix well.
5.Put the mixture in a piping bag with a star nozzle and seal. Pipe the cookies n the shape of rossettes on a baking tray. Sprinkle almond slivers on top.
6. Place the baking tray in preheated oven and bake for 20-25 minutes or until done.
7. Remove from heat and cool. Serve or store in an airtight container. Enjoy!!!