Enjoy the fiery Vegetables in Hot Garlic Sauce…
3 tbsp Oil
1 tsp Ginger
2 tsp Garlic
3 tsp Green Chillies, finely chopped
3/4 cup Capsicum,
1/4 cup Onions, diced big
1/2 cup Carrot, sliced in roundels, parboiled
1/2 cup sliced Baby Corn in roundels, parboiled
1/2 cup Shezuan Sauce
2 tbsp Tomato Ketchup
Salt as per taste
1 tbsp Cornflour dissolved in water (as per gravy consistency)
1. Heat oil in kadhai/wok on high flame till it starts smoking.
2. Add ginger, garlic and green chillies. Saute on high flame for few seconds.
3. Add onions and saute on medium heat for another minute.
4. Add capsicum and saute in medium heat for one minute.
5. Add carrots and baby corn. Saute for 1 minute on medium flame.
6. Add shezuan sauce, ketchup and salt. Mix well. Cook on medium heat for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
7. Add the cornflour mixture, mix well and cook on medium flame for 2-3 minutes, stirring continuously.
8. Garnish with spring onions and serve hot with fried rice or noodle baskets. Enjoy!!!